- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you will be very painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me, it is crucial for my well being.
- Don’t be angry with me for long, and don’t lock me up for punishment. I have only you.
- Talk to me, even if I don’t understand your voice when its speaking to me.
- Be aware however you treat me I will never forget.
- Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I am not getting the right food, I’ve been out in the sun too long, or my hear might be getting old and weak.
- Take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
- Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, I can’t bear to watch it or let it happen in my absence. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember. I LOVE YOU!